• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Au Revoir {Vakarian, Any Mares}
    the words she knows the tune she hums

Zara scanned over the mare who introduced herself as Besra, she was rather beautiful with a nice roan pattern and a most stunning blue mane and tail. Her beauty continued in her voice that was soft and gentle, something Zara could appreciate. Zara gave a small laugh at the mares comment I too wondered if there was other mares, you are the first I have met she smiled. Phaderus' mares sure did know how to hide, she has been in these lands for a few seasons and has yet to lay eyes on another. It was a lonely life, but she was a diplomat for the kingdom that occupied her spare time, as well as her foal Josie.

She dips her head in return to Besras greeting, Zara could assume that the mare was rather free and did as she pleased. She enjoyed that, although she did lust for Phaderus' she did not understand mares who did not live aside from when he was around. She enjoyed the occasional stretch of her legs, the occasional trip to the field, sight seeing every now and than. Some peace and quiet was nice, especially when you have had a foal and they get very needy at times. Zara gently swayed her tail as the mare asked if she ran often "Well I did all the time before I had my foal, in fact I could not stand still for more than 10 seconds She said with a laugh although it was true! Zara usually was always prancing around another horse, unable to stand in one spot. Her energy level was so high, perhaps because she was much younger than but ever since she had her foal she grew patience and she did not need to move every few seconds. Do you like to run? she asked curious if she had found herself a running partner. Although Zara enjoyed the time to think freely when running, it would also be fun to run with another equine, most of the others who saw her run would just watch and comment, no one has ever joined in with her.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

Messages In This Thread
    Au Revoir {Vakarian, Any Mares} - by Besra - 04-30-2016, 06:30 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Vakarian, Any Mares} - by Zaravich - 05-03-2016, 08:21 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Vakarian, Any Mares} - by Besra - 05-05-2016, 01:27 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Vakarian, Any Mares} - by Zaravich - 05-05-2016, 09:40 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Vakarian, Any Mares} - by Besra - 05-06-2016, 04:55 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Vakarian, Any Mares} - by Zaravich - 05-06-2016, 08:09 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Vakarian, Any Mares} - by Besra - 05-07-2016, 06:43 PM