• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am capable of anything and everything, ANY

I don't suffer from insanity...

A bead of sweat rolls down my neck, and I tilt my head curiously as it drips into the pink sand. This is very, strange. And that's a weird thing for me to say, because I talk to a stick. Nudging Gumby back towards Cam, I begin to slowly retreat backwards toward her. Sometimes the voice in my head was right, as much as I hated to admit it. I didn't turn tail and run however, that would have been a REALLY stupid thing to do. Predators will attack if they think you are prey, and though I'm quite sure Cam and Gumby could protect me from the rather odd stallion I'd rather not chance it.

Tiny pink sand crystals clung to the sweat that dripped from my hide, turning me a rather awesome shade of coral. I knew I wasn't the brightest bulb in the box, but I didn't want to perhaps endanger the Deserts with my overt friendliness to the things that go bump in the night. Glancing over my shoulder, I pivoted slightly and stood beside Camrynn. Shaking my mane, I paw at the sand and darken the coral of my legs. Hmmm, I wonder if I rolled in it would it stick to the rest of me?

Moving out a little farther from Cam, I drop to my knees and flop over on my side. Rolling over with all four legs in the air like an overgrown dog I laughed out loud as I coated myself in the squishy pink sand. Gumby runs around me barking, before dropping to his side to join me in my rolling. I giggled merrily as I rose to my feet, my whole body now splotched with pink. Gumby bumped my leg with his nose, dropping George at my feet. Nuzzling him I smiled towards Cam and then and Kingslay.

That was fun. Maybe you should try it Kingslay! It might put out that fire!

Girr
    Mare
    Gypsy Vanner
    15 hands
    Maximally expressed Cremello Sabino (ee/aa/CrCr/nZ/SbSb)
    Invaderless/The Deserts/No Clones
    Sael
    Voice in her head is in italics
    Girr
    I enjoy every minute of it!!
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am capable of anything and everything, ANY - by Girr - 05-13-2015, 04:45 PM