• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

New Season Brings New Life
    Anahi, unlike her filly, nickered in greeting as Archam approached. The mare nuzzled his shoulder as he did the same on her forelock, drawing a content sigh from Anahi. She quietly watched as Archam moved to greet his daughter, and Sirana, a brave little one, sniffing at this bigger horse before he nuzzled her cheek. The skittish filly hid behind her dam, something that caused Anahi to chuckle.

"I am happy you think she's perfect; I will admit, I was a bit worried that you would be disappointed she was not a colt, but I can already see she's got a lot of you in her," Anahi said, a gentle but tired smile on her face. She nuzzled the stallion again, glad that he was here to see his daughter. She noticed he was still watching the young foal, even though Sirana had moved to hide behind Anahi. The champagne mare moved away from her daughter, then used her muzzle to gently nudge the little one closer to Archam.

"Go on Sirana, say hello," Anahi said, keeping her words low and patient so that the newborn could understand. She knew Sirana wouldn't be able to talk just yet, but given that newborns could hear as well as an adult, Anahi figured the filly could figure out what she was saying.

OOC: It's fine Archam, don't worry about it one bit.

Messages In This Thread
    New Season Brings New Life - by Anahi - 05-03-2016, 04:57 PM
    RE: New Season Brings New Life - by Sirana - 05-03-2016, 05:14 PM
    RE: New Season Brings New Life - by Anahi - 05-03-2016, 05:23 PM
    RE: New Season Brings New Life - by Archam - 05-03-2016, 08:03 PM
    RE: New Season Brings New Life - by Sirana - 05-03-2016, 10:05 PM
    RE: New Season Brings New Life - by Anahi - 05-03-2016, 10:11 PM
    RE: New Season Brings New Life - by Sirana - 05-03-2016, 10:19 PM
    RE: New Season Brings New Life - by Archam - 05-04-2016, 05:24 PM
    RE: New Season Brings New Life - by Sirana - 05-04-2016, 05:45 PM
    RE: New Season Brings New Life - by Anahi - 05-04-2016, 05:49 PM
    RE: New Season Brings New Life - by Archam - 05-06-2016, 07:08 PM