• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i ate the bait and snapped the line [anyone]

xiah

She has not been here long - not even long enough to know anyone’s name but Nymphetamine’s, not even long enough to have found a suitable place to bed down every night, not even long enough to feel that she was anywhere near home. The coolness of the land was sometimes comforting, but the pine trees felt like rope around her neck as she swung uselessly around, unable to breathe.

Her outlook may not be the brightest, but she’ll come around. A princess once, and now a nobody in a land that reeks of evergreen - it’s a little adjustment for the woman. She just needs time.

She’s not exactly looking for an angry king bringing fire up from beneath the earth, but on this day as she wanders between the pines, it is that she comes across. The scent of magma is certainly one she hasn’t experienced before, and no one could blame her for being attracted to it - in a fight or flight situation, Xiah always chose fight. After no good came of fleeing in search of her parents, well, there seemed to be no other option.

Sideling up to the angry stallion who was evidently in charge of the little encounter, the unicorn raised a haughty brow and relaxed into an entirely impolite posture of complete lackadaisicalness. Her father was royalty once, and she was too - she knows how it feels to be the one in charge, and she doesn’t give a rats ass about the courtesy that’s supposed to come with the job.

“While I don’t blame you for teaching the lad a little lesson, it seems a little harsh to immolate him, don’t you think?” Her silver eyes flash in a way that she hopes would be seen as becoming, if not provocative. “After all, what’s one more horse for our cause? One more mind to our legion?” She doubts the man even knows she exists, never mind considers herself part of this god-awful kingdom. Ah well, so be it - introductions must be made someday, after all.

You won't have any friends, and I'll live in a room
    With flowers on the walls, and golden doorknobs

xiah sass Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i ate the bait and snapped the line [anyone] - by Xiah - 05-02-2016, 06:17 PM