• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i ate the bait and snapped the line [anyone]
    ± when you feel my heat, look into my eyes ±
    Well, well, well, what did we have here?

It seemed that while Killdare was pushing for a less horrendous route for the Chamberlings that somewhere, somehow he had not made perfectly clear their borders were not open. Were they ever?

Today it seemed that perhaps he had not made his stance on the matter perfectly clear, or perhaps the intruding male simply failed in the area of common courtesy. Pray his own Monarchs show him better if he indeed wandered in from a neighboring Kingdom.

Now it's not that Killdare didn't like company every now and then, he was however, a stickler for rules, for courtesy and the laws of the land. The Chamber was currently closed save for announced visits or diplomatic parties should they so wish to discuss political affairs. The pine forest was not open for lolly-gags or thrills nor would he tolerate such carelessness of a rogue stallion treading carelessly into his hard earned home. And then, it is calling to him in tactless tones, standing smack dab in the middle of the wood.

Without hesitation Killdare promptly encircles the painted brute in a ring of fire far too wide to jump or step across. Well magma, but the idea is very much real and there. He himself emerges from the pine shadows, riddled in thick plates of cooled earth core while trails of lava wiggled their way under his makeshift skin.

"Yo indeed..." He grumbles in deep baritone, watching the trespasser through eyes of hell fire. "So, you've come on some sort of business or with purpose I do hope, otherwise I shall make it very clear to you now. The Chamber is not open to sight seer's, travelers, vagrants, or otherwise." A deep intake of breath follows and still his eyes narrow and harden. "This would include stallions of the Falls underling herds." He doesn't know if his home had ever been open to just any old riffraff and he currently had quite precious cargo residing within his bark-made walls.

KILLDARE
    magma King of the Chamber

bad chemdog, bad, bad.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i ate the bait and snapped the line [anyone] - by Killdare - 05-02-2016, 01:57 PM