• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Vakarian
    PHAEDRUS
    She states that she doesn’t mind the cat. He shrugs acknowledging her statement. The cat grinning in a “I win you lose” smile. This he snorts at, but she just keeps humming unphased by anything he could do or say. Soon they arrive and she assures him that he didn’t disappoint. He can’t help but wonder at just how it is that he is managing to break his record for disappointment. Why it is that now suddenly things seem to be turning to his favor. His king pleased with him, his mocks, even if he doesn’t win still putting up a great fight. Eight I believe, though some like to hide. And his herd. For once the situation is reversed and he is the one disappointed. He wished he could help them interact and enjoy each other’s company as much as he did theirs.
    Winter was setting in and he can’t help but grumble. Winters coming. stepping forward into the grasses he responds to her. Yes I was born there. Interesting place the Valley. That was saying the least. He hated the Valley. Hated what it represented for himself for his family. He begins walking more along the edges of the grassland. Reaching the pool was his goal but first they had to cross the ocean of gold. This would be a calming atmosphere after having been in the forest and other reaches where things that resided in the dark could reach them.
    As they stride along he puts his nose to the ground snorting when a grasshopper jumps out of the way. Taking a mouth full of grass his stomach announces how famished he really is. He hadn’t touched the grasses since yesterday. Bashfully he looks up at her knowing that it is rude to eat while in company of others. I hope you can forgive my rudeness. he stated it only after he had finished chewing and swallowing. I actually was raised in the deserts for most of my life. But I still remember the Valley slightly. He figured he owed her a bit of an explanation.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

Messages In This Thread
    Vakarian - by Phaedrus - 04-25-2016, 03:17 AM
    RE: Vakarian - by Vakarian - 04-25-2016, 10:29 PM
    RE: Vakarian - by Phaedrus - 04-30-2016, 09:25 PM
    RE: Vakarian - by Vakarian - 05-07-2016, 01:15 AM
    RE: Vakarian - by Phaedrus - 05-14-2016, 01:44 AM