• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Zavarich
    PHAEDRUS
    They lie around basking in the sun. Building what could hopefully be a very social herd. Sheba’s purrs vibrated the ground under him. Lips split with a chuckle laying his wing over the filly and cat acting as a blanket. The mountains can probably here her, no chance of them waking anytime soon. Then it’s to more serious topics. A thin line creases his features. Sorry to hear that. as sincere as he is about that, he is sure that it doesn’t even scratch the surface. Its then that she chooses to ask about his own children. I imagine so, never met them. Their mothers just wanted someone to stud them. He couldn’t help but feel slightly jilted by the women.
    Starting a family had been something to tug at his heart, until he resigned himself to the fact that mares just were not interested in that sort of thing. Instead of letting it bother him, he had solved the problem, simply keeping it in his ‘pants’ so to speak. Though he didn’t have those words to use for it, that’s what it was. They threw themselves at me, and I consented. Only they took off afterwards and I never saw them again. He didn’t want to give the wrong impression about himself. Sure he would take off and lead his own life from time to time, but never did he abandon.
    He was a wanderer by nature, and so far he felt proud with how well he had done in keeping the herd and his position in the Dale without taking off for too long that things started going to hell. what about you? You have any others besides Josie? Stretching to his feet, the crack of popping joints echo in his ears. Shaking out his coat and wings from the grasses he moves closer to her dipping his head so that his nares rested against her withers. Kneeling back down so that he is snuggly against her he tastes the salt from her shoulder sure that she is beyond tired and that the bath may help her feel better.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

Messages In This Thread
    Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 04-22-2016, 08:57 PM
    RE: Zavarich - by Zaravich - 04-22-2016, 09:31 PM
    RE: Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 04-25-2016, 03:14 AM
    RE: Zavarich - by Zaravich - 04-25-2016, 07:17 AM
    RE: Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 04-30-2016, 08:35 PM
    RE: Zavarich - by Zaravich - 05-01-2016, 08:13 AM
    RE: Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 05-11-2016, 12:22 AM
    RE: Zavarich - by Zaravich - 05-12-2016, 06:31 PM
    RE: Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 05-14-2016, 10:42 PM
    RE: Zavarich - by Zaravich - 05-15-2016, 05:13 PM