• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What have I done?

Jedi listens as Ashara describes the attacker, lavender in color. He has never seen such a horse, and was curious to what kingdom they belong to. His heart was filled with hatred, he did not want to see his beloved friend in this state. He wanted to take all her pain away and make her feel at ease again. Should she foal the attackers kin Jedi would be there to help the golden mare; so long as she desired it. He rubbed the mares shoulder with his head as she blamed the attack on herself, for being so trusting. that was nonsense, the stallion knew what he was doing before he approached her.

His eyes met hers as she pleaded without speaking to not find the attacker, he painfully looked away. All he wanted to do was to find the stallion and cause harm to him, although he would not betray Ashara as that is the last thing she needs. He gave a silent nod of his head agreeing without speaking. He turns his gaze to Kreios curious if he would know what to say. Jedi has never had to deal with this and he was hopeful Kreios could offer soothing words. "Its not your fault" he whispered to Ashara, wanting her to know Jedi did not blame her for what happend.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

Messages In This Thread
    What have I done? - by Ashara - 04-25-2016, 09:38 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Jedi - 04-26-2016, 07:29 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Ashara - 04-26-2016, 08:34 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Kreios - 04-27-2016, 10:19 AM
    RE: What have I done? - by Jedi - 04-27-2016, 07:57 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Ashara - 04-27-2016, 10:23 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Jedi - 04-30-2016, 12:01 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Kreios - 05-03-2016, 08:44 AM