• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What have I done?

Ashara allowed her body to be comforted, resting her head on his chest he could stay there all night with the golden vixen, as long as she needed. She began to answer his question and he couldn't help but pin his ears back with anger as Ashara re-lives the attack, explaining to him what happened. As he heard another approach he lifted his neck off hers to turn, curious if her attacker had come back to take her with him, but to his relief it was Kreios.

Releasing a sigh the mare continued to explain what happened, and fury boiled inside him. He was not a stallion who desired to fight, in fact he would rather find a peaceful way to make things work rather than fight, but he wanted to make the stallion pay he wanted the stranger to feel the same fear she did. He did not know what he could offer to console his friend, she would have this stallions foal whether or not she wanted it. To his relief Kreios asked Ashara to describe the stallion so he could make him pay for his actions. It was a smart move, Kreios, as the king, would often go off to other kingdoms, and would hopefully be able to recall the kingdom this stallion belonged to.

All Ashara wanted was to explore the forest, with the little spare time she had to herself, and she found herself in this situation. Jedi grew anxious what if he went with her? this would not have happened, perhaps he would not have even approached. If it was a different day would he still have sought her out? He did not wish this upon anyone, but certainly not to Ashara, what was her plans for the foal. He had so many questions that would go unanswered, he did not want to make her relive the situation over and over, instead he just offered a nuzzle to her shoulder pressing his body against hers. He would remain with her until she foaled, until she did not want him around.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

Messages In This Thread
    What have I done? - by Ashara - 04-25-2016, 09:38 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Jedi - 04-26-2016, 07:29 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Ashara - 04-26-2016, 08:34 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Kreios - 04-27-2016, 10:19 AM
    RE: What have I done? - by Jedi - 04-27-2016, 07:57 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Ashara - 04-27-2016, 10:23 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Jedi - 04-30-2016, 12:01 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Kreios - 05-03-2016, 08:44 AM