• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What have I done?

It was near nightfall and the paint stallion had not seen his golden friend for some time; The two had progressed with there castes and now had to maintain the everyday duties, keeping them apart often. He had just finished a border patrol and had the rest of the night to himself, he carried himself to the body of water from the waterfall and submerged his body up to his knees in the water. The air was chill, and the weather grew cold, but the water was room temperature as the sun warmed it all day. He often thought of Ashara, curious to when the next time he would see her, she was his first friend, and he will always remain loyal to the mare.

As he thought of her, he caught a whiff of her scent, a smile grew on his face as he would have a chance to talk to her. The brute took a drink of the water before exiting, as he reached land he shook his body out removing any excess water. His ears were perked as he began to carry himself to the entrance of the Falls, were the scent came from. Allowing a whinny out to let Ashara know he was on his way, a leisurely stroll to her. After a  few moments of weaving in and around trees and plants the golden vixen was far away, but in view. Jedi was quick to cock his head with confusion, she was far away but he could see that she did not carry herself the same, she looked as though she was in pain. He quickened his pace and let out a worried whinny, hopeful that his friend was okay.

Unfortunately as he grew near her, his eyes did not lie, the mare was not in good shape. Her body did not carry the usual shine it did not sit in perfect condition, it was marked up and out of place. His eyes showed fear and confusion, he shared the pain with her. He was now within taking distance, and he was easily able to pick up another kingdoms scent, even narrowing it down to a stag. She was around a stag...Ashara was in heat as he picked up her scent earlier on in the week, and he feared the worst for her. He carried her secret that she had interest in female equines. They never talked about if she wanted to foal, was she even carrying the attackers foal? He did not want to assume anything and felt as though he needed to confirm his fears "A....Ashara....What happend?" his voice alarmed, clearly filled with fear and anxiety. He pushed his body against hers wrapping his neck over hers, he shared his warmth with the battered mare, hoping that his touch would console.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

Messages In This Thread
    What have I done? - by Ashara - 04-25-2016, 09:38 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Jedi - 04-26-2016, 07:29 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Ashara - 04-26-2016, 08:34 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Kreios - 04-27-2016, 10:19 AM
    RE: What have I done? - by Jedi - 04-27-2016, 07:57 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Ashara - 04-27-2016, 10:23 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Jedi - 04-30-2016, 12:01 PM
    RE: What have I done? - by Kreios - 05-03-2016, 08:44 AM