• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any]
    to live in a dream is to live with ambition
    After following the mare to more shallow waters, Hasenel listened intently as she told him that her needs weren't much, and what ones she did have, his land easily provided. "I suppose I will rely on you, then, to tell me if you ever are needing something more," he returned.

Vida then asked about him, which any of his mares had yet to do. He probably wouldn't have noticed, either, being so concerned with their well being as a first time lead stallion, had Vida not said something.

Though it wasn't much, he appreciated her consideration.

"I only have two needs that must be met to be happy," he replied with thought. "To become king like my sire before me, and to share such responsibilities with a queen--a mare who is wise, kingdom-minded and loyal. Though I will provide each of my mares a foal when they're ready, only those born to my queen will be heirs."

Hasenel then thought that Vida was already showing signs for fitting into such a future, but more time would need to pass to be sure, and of course, she'd have to willingly agree to it. His decision for queen wouldn't be based on feelings near so much as ability to handle the job well. Waiting for Vida's reply, he wondered how the mare would respond to the honesty he'd given her.

HASENEL
    lead stallion of island resort
    html by call

Messages In This Thread
    A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Hasenel - 04-23-2016, 09:56 PM
    RE: A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Vida - 04-23-2016, 10:25 PM
    RE: A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Hasenel - 04-24-2016, 12:10 PM
    RE: A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Vida - 04-24-2016, 01:55 PM
    RE: A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Hasenel - 04-24-2016, 04:09 PM
    RE: A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Vida - 04-24-2016, 04:20 PM
    RE: A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Hasenel - 04-25-2016, 06:31 PM
    RE: A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Vida - 04-25-2016, 06:56 PM