• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Babe, We're Free Falling [Khalani]
    to live in a dream is to live with ambition
    It surprised the stallion to hear what Khalani had endured. Her father had chosen his herd over her? Hasenel released a sympathetic snort and stepped toward the mare slowly, pausing when the end of his nose was near her own.

"Perhaps you will feel better about family ties when it comes time to raise your own," he said gently. Truly, the stallion wanted a foal with Khalani, but the timing needed to be right. Now that winter was on it's way, a few more seasons would need to pass before raising a foal in the best conditions would be possible.

"I hope you understand that I intend to have foals with all my mares," he said, knowing her feelings toward him were strong. "But I can promise you to be the first to bare my kin, if you'd like too." He didn't know how such an offer would sound to her, but it was the best he could give, having been born and bred for the life of a lead stallion.
    HASENEL
    lead stallion of island resort
    html by call

OOC: I keep meaning to tell you this but keep forgetting, until now--I LOVE that you're using Rachel McAdams! Big fan!!

Messages In This Thread
    Babe, We're Free Falling [Khalani] - by Hasenel - 04-22-2016, 07:25 PM
    RE: Babe, We're Free Falling [Khalani] - by Hasenel - 04-25-2016, 06:08 PM