• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I painted your room at midnight; ANY

Well, he wasn't wrong. Ianto was curious about him. But a regular fox would have probably ran into a den at the sight of creature so much bigger than it was. Ianto is still as the other stallion starts at his sudden appearance, although the rueful smile on his lips is another apology. He had not meant to scare the poor boy, but he didn't want there to be lies between his brothers and him, if there did not need to be. While it was not really common knowledge he could shift, he did not try to keep it a secret. It had been handy in some situations though.

He waits until he is settled. "I apologize again my friend. I didn't want there to be hard feelings had I continued in my fox form." He smiles, still standing still, although his tail swished lazily. His wings were tucked against his furry sides. The only one of his Brotherhood scars clearly visible were the claw marks that crossed his eye. The patch of lichen and the faded crown both hidden beneath his thick fur.

He smiles at the apology, clearly not in the least bit offended. "All is well Patchouli. My own fault I suppose. I forget that not everyone knows all the magics that run rampart in this world." He knows, has seen some of it and isn't surprised by what he sees now. He knows that there almost anything that can happen in Beqanna. "Welcome to the Tundra. How are you finding it so far?"

Ianto

Nothing burns like the cold.

Messages In This Thread
    I painted your room at midnight; ANY - by Ianto - 04-24-2016, 12:06 PM
    RE: I painted your room at midnight; ANY - by Ianto - 04-25-2016, 12:06 PM