• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I painted your room at midnight; ANY

He did not remember those first winters. He had been nothing but gangly legs and baby fuzz. Later he only remembered the biting cold when the winters dropped far below what they were often. He has been hungry and starving, cold and freezing. And he has lived through it all, sometimes because of his own sheer determination. So far this winter was proving to be as normal as it could possibly be. He was thankful for that.

He curled his fluffy tail around his legs, his ears flickering back and forth as he caught any and all sounds. Horses are not quiet by nature and so while he was careful to not step on any branches or other loud noises that might give him away and scare off this 'wild' critter, he still made noises. The scuff of a hoof against a small rock, the crunch of the dry grasses beneath his hooves. All of it made tiny noises that Ianto could hear.

So his large ears flickered backwards, lingering on the stallion and when he crooned softly to the little fox, Ianto almost laughed aloud. Undeciding as to whether he should just let the poor stallion know now that he was not a real life fox or if he should allow him his ignorance, he wasn't sure.

He sits still until he decides, turning those big eyes upon the stallion and smiling a fox smile at him. When he stands and stretches, a step forwards bring forth his horse form. His body elongating and stretching until he reaches his 17 hh form. A smile still curling his lips. "Sorry friend. I am Ianto." He says, introducing himself.

Ianto

Nothing burns like the cold.

Messages In This Thread
    I painted your room at midnight; ANY - by Ianto - 04-24-2016, 12:06 PM
    RE: I painted your room at midnight; ANY - by Ianto - 04-25-2016, 07:07 AM