• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

silver rings and gypsy bells; nevi
    i was born in the arms of imaginary friends,
    free to roam; made a home out of everywhere i've been.
    »«

It catches her offguard when he speaks to her but her frightened features instantly brighten to see her brother Neverwas. "Nevi!" She positively SQUEALS his name as little limbs bound her in a sort of hip-hop over the light snow caps to plow into her brother in a rash of giggles and wiggles. She presses against him like a little blue kitten, pushing her cheek, neck, shoulder agaisnt him.

"Icicles, oohhhh icicles...
    You are so pointy! Don't poke my eyes because I need them for STUFF!"

Geez...

"Cozy cave, cozy cave how cozy you are. Is best place to hang out and hide from your parents when they want you to clean your room..."

The turquoise girl starts laughing high and light as her pale blue eyes meet her brothers, glinting gaily. "Nevi, I misses you. Where has you been?" The little girl tries to give him a stern look. If she were a human her small hands would have been on her hips as her little brow were furrowed. Don't be gone so long next time, kay?"

»«

Messages In This Thread
    silver rings and gypsy bells; nevi - by Maribel - 04-21-2016, 07:54 PM
    RE: silver rings and gypsy bells; nevi - by Maribel - 04-24-2016, 08:57 PM