• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any]
    to live in a dream is to live with ambition
    When the mare ventured into deeper waters, Hasenel followed. As none of his other mares seemed in need of his attention, he thought it would be a good time to find out about Vida, before offering a tour of her new home.

"What should I know about you, Vida?" Hasenel asked, kicking his hooves beneath the water to stay afloat near her. "I don't want you to feel trapped here, yet I don't want you to leave, either. The more I know about what's important to you, the more I can make sure this becomes a comfortable home for you."

His consideration was sincere--echoing the wisdom and rule of his father before him. As a colt and juvenile stallion, Hasenel had often watched his father make the kingdom rounds, seeing that he listened to the needs and concerns of each member with genuine interest. What was more, Hasenel saw how the mares and other stallions respected his father for it, and gained their trust in a way any budding king would envy.
    HASENEL
    lead stallion of island resort
    html by call

Messages In This Thread
    A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Hasenel - 04-23-2016, 09:56 PM
    RE: A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Vida - 04-23-2016, 10:25 PM
    RE: A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Hasenel - 04-24-2016, 12:10 PM
    RE: A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Vida - 04-24-2016, 01:55 PM
    RE: A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Hasenel - 04-24-2016, 04:09 PM
    RE: A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Vida - 04-24-2016, 04:20 PM
    RE: A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Hasenel - 04-25-2016, 06:31 PM
    RE: A Change in the Wind [Vida, Any] - by Vida - 04-25-2016, 06:56 PM