• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Home You Can Keep- [Astara,Any]

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

As they trailed off Anahi decided to take her leave and it was now just Archam and Astara. He looked around peacefully, as they departed the creek which was the main area for the herd. He started to near a wooded area which was growing into the Forest Frontiers, which was the other herd lands that was in the Falls. "This is the border of our herd lands, past this leads to the Forest Frontier which another stag has claimed" he ensured the mare knew, if she traveled over there the stag would be quick to try and claim her as his own.

The trailed off some more, the spotted mare asked him how he felt about his mares. This was something he had never been asked and he took a moment to gather his thoughts before answering. "I do not click with all my mares, but I love them all" he paused choosing his words carefully "so long as the mare wants attention and affection I will give it to them" Its not that the stag held certain mares on a higher pedistool compare to the rest, he just got along with certain mares better. Some mares were off doing there own thing, and rarely showed up, only in times of breeding season. If that was what they wanted than so be it. He had only a couple mares in the herd that he would refuse to allow to disappear, he although did not claim a lead mare for his herd, something he should do soon, but was not sure who to choose. He glanced to the spotted mare hopeful that his response was what she wanted to hear, he gently nuzzled her neck continuing there walk.

archam

Messages In This Thread
    A Home You Can Keep- [Astara,Any] - by Archam - 04-21-2016, 05:49 PM
    RE: A Home You Can Keep- [Astara,Any] - by Anahi - 04-22-2016, 01:04 AM
    RE: A Home You Can Keep- [Astara,Any] - by Astara - 04-22-2016, 06:33 PM
    RE: A Home You Can Keep- [Astara,Any] - by Archam - 04-22-2016, 06:39 PM
    RE: A Home You Can Keep- [Astara,Any] - by Anahi - 04-23-2016, 01:56 AM
    RE: A Home You Can Keep- [Astara,Any] - by Astara - 04-23-2016, 03:46 PM
    RE: A Home You Can Keep- [Astara,Any] - by Archam - 04-23-2016, 05:07 PM
    RE: A Home You Can Keep- [Astara,Any] - by Anahi - 04-23-2016, 06:03 PM
    RE: A Home You Can Keep- [Astara,Any] - by Astara - 04-23-2016, 07:55 PM
    RE: A Home You Can Keep- [Astara,Any] - by Archam - 04-24-2016, 01:43 PM