• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

More of A Home Than I've Had Before (Any)
    to live in a dream is to live with ambition
    If Hasenel could have smiled, he would have done so as the mare eased her suspicion. Instead, he flicked his tail in relief, and listened as she agreed to 'humor' him by checking out his homeland. Though he did not go to the effort of pursuing a mare without a strong chance of her staying in his domain, he figured it was a safe bet she would.

"Not yet a kingdom," he replied. "But with your help, and loyalty of others, possibly."

It was then the fire stallion motioned his head toward the forest line before cantering toward it, knowing the mare would follow him. A well worn path lay beneath the shade of the trees, and it was on this path he traversed with ease, passing a glance behind him to make sure the grulla dun mare was near.
    HASENEL
    lead stallion of island resort
    html by call

OOC; I'll make a new thread for us in the Island Resort tab, under The Gates kingdom. Welcome! Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: More of A Home Than I've Had Before (Any) - by Hasenel - 04-23-2016, 09:40 PM