• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

More of A Home Than I've Had Before (Any)
    "I'd be surprised if you could find a better compliment than that. Surprisingly enough, first time someone's offered a compliment at all, so sorry if I snapped at you if that's all you were doing," the mare stated. Vida was a complex mare; her personality could switch so fast it could make one's head spin. Hopefully Hasenel wouldn't be caught that off-guard, but if so, then, well, he'd have to deal with it.

Vida did, for some reason, still wish to check out this stallion's home. Even though this place was nice, part of the reason she also moved around so much was because she could get bored really easily. She'd seen so many places, been through so many different environments horses could live in, she never really felt any place was interesting. Hasenel's home sounded very different from anything she'd ever seen though, and that intrigued her.

She finally gave a nod, "I guess I'll humor you and come check this... kingdom place of yours out."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: More of A Home Than I've Had Before (Any) - by Vida - 04-23-2016, 09:31 PM