• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

More of A Home Than I've Had Before (Any)
    Vida did have to admit, the thought of having a home did seem nice. She'd never had one to begin with. Even this large field was less of a home than anyplace she'd ever been in, and that was saying something. Still, it had plenty of running space, water, food, and the occasional critter she could run into in order to avoid being lonely.

So, at first, this stallion's prospect of a home seemed nice, until he used those words. Referring to her coat as something 'beautiful', and that it would add 'variety'. So, he was another one of those. His home sounded nice but she was still stuck on that, how he seemed to value one thing about her; her coat color.

"So is that all you wish for me to go there for? Simply because I have, in your words, a 'beautiful coat'?" she asked, a harsh look in her eyes. She might still want to check out the stallion's home, but only if he trekked across this ground a bit more carefully. She absolutely despised the thought of being someone's property, or valued only because she had a unique coat color. She had more to offer than that; loyalty, skills in fighting, and the will to save those she loved at any cost.

And yet this stallion only wished for her to go with him because she looked pretty.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: More of A Home Than I've Had Before (Any) - by Vida - 04-23-2016, 09:09 PM