• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

More of A Home Than I've Had Before (Any)
    Vida's ears swiveled so that they were facing behind her. The mare had thought she heard something coming up behind her. When it became clear that fact was true, as she recognized the sound of pounding hooves, the grulla dun mare began to slow down, the earth being torn by her hooves as she dropped pace.

When she had reached a walking pace, the mare lowered her head a moment to take in a few heavy breaths. She halted, continuing to catch her breath before she looked up at the horse that had been following her.

The stallion had a fiery red coat, and a small white star on his forehead. He had a muscular structure, something that told Vida that this stallion came from a good land and was in excellent health.

Throwing her head back to flick her mane to one side of her neck, her long forelock falling into her eyes, the mare looked at the stallion who had already introduced himself, "Well then, Hasenel, what do you wish to speak to me about?"

Messages In This Thread
    RE: More of A Home Than I've Had Before (Any) - by Vida - 04-23-2016, 08:49 PM