• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Au Revoir {Herds}

A kiss is not a contract

So, both large herds. One seems to be genuine, the other, all talk. There’s a world of difference between hoarding mares for personal reasons, and offering them a home due to circumstances. Blue eyes flicker between them, head tilting while she contemplates silently. Better to be in honest company than to be wondering why she left the Gates in the first place. A question for her has the blue-dipped girl looking downward, smile winding on her lips as her tail flicks nonchalantly. “Nope.” She offers to the bobcat, focusing once more on the two males.

“Archam, you’re dismissed.” She tells the bay, curt tone a reflection of her mood. She could smell the misdirection from a mile away. One step home with him, and Besra would be forgotten as soon as she arrived. With a brief sigh she turns back to Phaedrus, swallowing her apprehension to meet his eyes. “Consider me number nine.” She laughs, stepping forward to meet him at his side. She’s careful not to let the black wings brush against her skin, though she’s curious to know what they feel like. “I do have a demand though. I want the freedom to come and go as I please.”

She’ll want to see her younger sister, to see her father and mother once more and ease their worry. After that, perhaps she’ll stick around the herd land until something entices her. With Phaedrus having the ability to leave and return whenever he so liked, it seemed nearly unfair to restrict the other mares or Besra of that gift. “Not to worry though, I intend to be very active in my new home.” She chuckles, nose bumping against his shoulder softly. “Ready?”

Messages In This Thread
    Au Revoir {Herds} - by Besra - 04-21-2016, 01:00 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Archam - 04-21-2016, 05:33 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Phaedrus - 04-22-2016, 01:26 AM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Besra - 04-22-2016, 03:28 AM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Phaedrus - 04-23-2016, 03:12 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Archam - 04-23-2016, 05:01 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Besra - 04-23-2016, 07:49 PM