• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Finding A Home (Nitika, Any)
    Nitika was a bit taken aback by the fact that, supposedly, the waterfall here could heal wounds. She vaguely remembered hearing that from Anahi while the two had talked on occasion while traveling here. However, since she had been focused on getting out of the Fields to begin with, she didn't really listen to the champagne mare.

Besides, even if the waterfall bit was true, Nitika wasn't sure she could trust that.

When the stallion spoke up about how they had met before in the Field, Nitika, instead of glaring or snorting, simply rolled her eyes, "Things just didn't work out, so I returned to the Fields for a while. Some stallion who was there, recruiting mares, thought it'd be fun to show me how strong he was because I didn't want to join his harem. I'm just hoping that the kick marks won't leave anything behind to remind me of his narcissistic ass."

Messages In This Thread
    Finding A Home (Nitika, Any) - by Anahi - 04-20-2016, 07:20 PM
    RE: Finding A Home (Nitika, Any) - by Archam - 04-20-2016, 07:50 PM
    RE: Finding A Home (Nitika, Any) - by Nitika - 04-20-2016, 08:45 PM
    RE: Finding A Home (Nitika, Any) - by Anahi - 04-22-2016, 01:08 AM
    RE: Finding A Home (Nitika, Any) - by Nitika - 04-23-2016, 02:00 AM
    RE: Finding A Home (Nitika, Any) - by Archam - 04-23-2016, 05:18 PM
    RE: Finding A Home (Nitika, Any) - by Anahi - 04-23-2016, 06:06 PM
    RE: Finding A Home (Nitika, Any) - by Nitika - 04-23-2016, 07:22 PM