• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Au Revoir {Herds}

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

The blue mare introduces herself and tells Archam she is from the Gates. Before anything could be said another stag approaches them, this one had a nice stature and blue in his mane and tail. The stag was quick to introduce himself, and the blue mare was quick to know what was going on. Both stags wanted her in there herd, and she wanted to know why!? Why does any stallion want a mare in there herd? To produce kin, to assist with the large amount of horses (if it was a large herd).

He stared at the blue mare when she asked that, thankfully the dark stag was quicker to respond. He said that he had eight horses in his herd to include a filly, which was ironically the same situation for his herd. His only response to the blue mare was that she was level headed? How did he know that she was level headed? they all had only just met.

It was only natural for horses to want to live in herds, there was a lead stallion and a lead mare; although Archams lead mare position was still open. He didn't have quick response to the mare "I also have eight horses, to include my filly" he said as he gazed to the dark stag quickly before returning to the mare "Truthfully I want you to join my herd because you are mesmerizing; you draw me in" the stallion did not get along with other stags, but was kind to his mares. He wanted to get to know this mare, and when he wanted something he had to have it. He gazed at the mare hopeful that she would choose to join his herd, the other stag had the same offer it was now up to the mare to choose who she finds the best suitor. 

archam

Messages In This Thread
    Au Revoir {Herds} - by Besra - 04-21-2016, 01:00 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Archam - 04-21-2016, 05:33 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Phaedrus - 04-22-2016, 01:26 AM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Besra - 04-22-2016, 03:28 AM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Phaedrus - 04-23-2016, 03:12 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Archam - 04-23-2016, 05:01 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Besra - 04-23-2016, 07:49 PM