• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so I blame it on the river lea; herds/kingdoms
    PHAEDRUS
    He was out and about today, activity around beqanna seemed to be picking up. He was elated with how strong his herd was developing. If the Dale ever came calling for the herd to participate he could proudly offer up the numbers. His main goal to please Ramiel, and devote all of himself to the betterment of the Dale.

Its around the borders that he stays, watching the cliches, and every once in a while pulling himself from the shadows if Sheba spotted a horse that she liked. One such horse seperated herself from the rest, though not wandering to far off, probably worried about hunters like his bobcat. If only they knew how much of a pacafist she was. Though she had all the weapons of a warrioress, she kept them all hidden under a blanker of fluff.

He steps forward, watching as the cat rolls up to the mare announcing herself. Hello, I'm Sheba She offers a toothy grin. He soon follows wading through the ticklish grasses. The heat of the sun cooled by the nippy winter breeze. I'm Phaedrus, from the Dale, and Golden Plains. his wings flutter and he dips his head in greeting.

Can I help you with anything? He tries to politely start a conversation, slightly awckward and choppy. Barely getting the words out before he slips back into silence. Accutely aware of the lack of diplomacy he portrays. The cat sits in front of her eyes squinted closing slowly then opening, her tail flicking behind her in calm fidgeting. What he means to say is, would you like a home? She says it exasperated, it had been a long day, and she wanted nothing more then to climb of the trees that bordered the herd land and drift to sleep.

Lazing about was her favorite pasttime completely unlike him, who seemed to hop from one place to another, always moving, always finding company, something to do, something to say, something to think on. A man of quiet action, while she ussually found it pleasant there were times that her catty nature just wanted to groan and hiss at him. Tell him to slow down and take a break.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: so I blame it on the river lea; herds/kingdoms - by Phaedrus - 04-23-2016, 03:37 PM