• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Au Revoir {Herds}

A kiss is not a contract

It would be remiss of her if she didn’t enjoy this pivotal occasion. Not one, but two suitors to take her pick from. Until this moment, Besra had thought herself something of a plain dove; unquestionably lovely, but cookie-cutter in a horse sort of way. With their enamored stares and their equally curious mannerisms, Besra feels rather a sense of control instead of a lack of it. Curious, how power can send the heart racing, have her grinning again like a youngling fresh off a clover patch. Her ears stand at the ready, head drawing up prettily so that she can exchange a tentative gust of breath with Archam as he introduces himself. “Besra,” She laughs, the sound escaping from her lips in airy nervousness, “I’m from … well I was raised in the Gates.”

She’s hardly given him time, an inky blackness alerts her that the other has come to approach and make pleasantries. He’s striking, wings and all, and against her skin he seems like the darkness to her light. But that’s not exactly what culls her attention - the curious little bobcat at his side has her tipping her head gently before a knowing smile winds across her lips. He was gifted, that much was assured, but Besra wasn’t one to be so overcome with fascination at the oddities that roamed Beqanna. Both of her parents had been shifters, but she’d had to do without. Living an ordinary life could be a struggle when stacked against such obvious glory. However, the colored girl isn’t one to be rude, so she offers the same greeting to Phaedrus: grey, velvet nose tapping against his ebony one before she pulls back.

“Phaedrus, what a strong name. As I was telling Archam here, my name is Besra.” She exchanges, throwing a warm glance in the bay roan’s direction. With a quick inhale, she settles her stomach and her mind, considering how to take the next step. She should be smart - this was no easy decision for her. Whatever she chose could very well end up being her lifestyle for many years to come. Determined as she could be, Besra still feels the crushing weight of just how difficult this would be. “Firstly, I’d like to know how many mares you each care for. Lying won’t be in your best interest either.” She warns, a playful smirk toying with her lips. “And then secondly, I’d like for each of you to tell me why you think I’d make a good addition to your harem.” She finishes, nodding with finality.

Her blue eyes flicker between them, waiting for either to squirm under her unusual requests. Besra wasn’t much, but she certainly wasn’t like other mares.

Messages In This Thread
    Au Revoir {Herds} - by Besra - 04-21-2016, 01:00 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Archam - 04-21-2016, 05:33 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Phaedrus - 04-22-2016, 01:26 AM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Besra - 04-22-2016, 03:28 AM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Phaedrus - 04-23-2016, 03:12 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Archam - 04-23-2016, 05:01 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Herds} - by Besra - 04-23-2016, 07:49 PM