• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What a Wonderful Life-[NO KINGDOMS]
    PHAEDRUS
    He nods at her comment reflecting on the quietness of their home. That it does. Then she draws up the question many wonder at and few have the courage to pursue. What happened to him? I'm not exactly diplomatic material, if I'm not battling, I'm patroling borders, or in the Golden Plains watching over my herd. He doesn't say it with a smile, nor does he say it with a frown. Facts were facts, why put feeling into something that was just a practical way to keep busy. It keeps me away from having to deal with all the rulers politics. He crookedly smiles at this attempting to make a joke. A rather bad one at that.

He shakes his head, rather then forcing her to be polite and acknowledge the stupid remark he changes the subject. Well Sheba seems to have a knack for doing so just in time too, making a smooth joke that he would never be able to produce. It must be a female thing. She purrs her rough tongue licking at the fillys shoulder for a second, greeting her as a cat often does. Fondly carressing. Would you two like to see his herd? She blurts it out and Phaedrus's eyes go wide, cheek muscles burning under the black skin.

Sheba, I know your excited but no need to be hasty now. He falls over himself barely able to get the words out. Hoping to deflect any tension her comment might cause. He didn't want to force anything, besides they were having such a pleasent conversation at the moment. His head drops slightly attempting to hide the embarrasment. He couldn't know if other mares had fallen in love him or not, it was a distant concept to him. Something he had yet to consider. He knew that if he was to fall for someone it would clearly be a monigounis relationship on his part. The herd, well they were there not as toys, not as lovers either, more just a oversized family, probably to fill that spot that he couldn't put a finger on just yet.

To him it was fulfilling to raise young that would otherwise not have a safe place, and protect the helpless from preditors, or maybe simply just provide a place to rest for some weiry soul. Yea he was rambling agian. His wings flutter slightly letting the breeze slip over his coat and cool his otherwise overheated body.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

Messages In This Thread
    What a Wonderful Life-[NO KINGDOMS] - by Zaravich - 04-15-2016, 05:42 PM
    RE: What a Wonderful Life-[NO KINGDOMS] - by Phaedrus - 04-22-2016, 01:47 AM