• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We are the warriors; birthing (covet/shah/anyone really)
    As a child you would wait, and watch from far away.
    But you always knew you'd be the one to work while they all play.

If it were anyone else, anyone but these three, perhaps she'd be feeling more protective. But with Covet, well, they're his as much as they're hers, so she's got no reason to suspect. Alp is as protective as she is. And Shah couldn't hurt them even if he tried. So she's really relatively relaxed about this whole thing. She's glad it's over with, she's glad she didn't hurt any of them (although she almost had hurt Thorrun, she recollects for a moment), and no one is deformed. Covet seems happy.

She gives Alp a smile, knowing that politeness demands it. "Thanks Alp. I…grew them myself?" she speaks, knowing even before she's finished how awkward it is, and having nothing that she can do about it.

Shah comes next, approaching the children and touching them. In a normal mother this might be a no-no, but this is Librette. So long as he's not physically stomping on them or something she really doesn't care. He speaks then, and she glares at him. "It's his fault. It's never happened to me before." she tosses her head in Covet's direction.

And then she is silent, observing the circus that her birthing is becoming. She doesn't mind the children, really – they're cute as such things go. Maybe, just maybe, she'd be able to learn to love these.

Lol. Who are we kidding. This is Librette.

Don't weep for me
    LIBRETTE
    Because this will be the labor of my love.

Image copyright FFFiiiAA

Messages In This Thread
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 05-04-2015, 12:47 PM
    RE: We are the warriors; birthing (covet/shah/anyone really) - by Librette - 05-11-2015, 10:53 PM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 05-19-2015, 12:35 AM