• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what has sunk may rise, what has risen may sink;

there's no religion that could save me

no matter how long my knees are on the floor

i'll pick up these broken pieces 'til i'm bleeding

if that'll make it right

He summons them easily enough, but the pull of his voice is irresistible. Like silk dyed black, it is both soft and painful to listen to. Setting his skin afire, Nihlus shifts from rabbit to horse, galloping towards the summoning, towards the nightmare, towards the words which sound like poetry and taste like poison.

And when he sees him, it is more terrible than when he say Eight. Father Magic dwindles in stature when compared to the dark god placed before him, the god who needs Nihlus to find her. In that moment, the young stallion knows that this is his calling. Carnage is his calling.

Stepping closer, Nihlus nearly brushes his lips against the god, wishing for the erotic taste of soul-corrupting power, but decides against it. With little distance between them, the son of Father Magic and Mother Spring breathes himself into the quest, unknowing of just what he has cursed himself into.

"I will. For you.”
    Nihlus
    rain manipulating, rabbit shifting son of Sinder & Noori

Messages In This Thread
    RE: what has risen may sink, and what has sunk may rise; - by Nihlus - 05-11-2015, 10:48 PM