• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd rather be a riot than indifferent; herds only
    She snorts at his reply - at least he’s not a total pushover on the personality front - and a ghost of a smile crosses her face. “How terribly expected of you.” He is perhaps a little touchy - though he remains polite, she can sense the annoyance sitting beneath the surface. He’d expected her to be the average mare in the field, polite, demure, a walking doormat …

Rather unlike herself.

Unfortunately he’s her only option at the moment though - no other stallions have bothered to approach. And she’s kind of getting the impression that he’s wishing he hadn’t approached. Whatever. He’ll have to live with it now. “Well why don’t you lead the way? I’ll give it a chance.” Really, it’s better than sticking around here. And if she truly can’t stand him she can just come back.

Perhaps she’s just being a little harsh though. She’s only just met him after all. Maybe he’s just been put off guard by her more ‘winning’ personality. “I’m Vakarian by the way. What’s your name?”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'd rather be a riot than indifferent; herds only - by Vakarian - 04-17-2016, 12:15 PM