• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the dead are gone; kreios, ygritte, diplomats

the dead are gone

Within moments of her raising her voice, the lands surrounding the Falls come alive as horses pop out of the woodwork. Lexa watches in some astonishment as not one, not two, but three horses appear to greet her. Historically the Falls has usually been one of the quieter kingdoms, but it appears they’re experiencing an upsurge in popularity. All the better for the Jungle if they do agree to an alliance.

She is even more surprised to realize that the first to approach her, a taller speckled stallion, is someone that she recognizes. “Oh hello! I remember you! You were in the Deserts!” She’s seen him just once before, when her grandfather had called the family to meet in the Deserts. She hadn’t spoken to him then (she’d been far more interested in finding her father), but the stallion had cut an unusual enough figure that he’d stuck in your mind. Funny that he’s apparently the king of the Falls too (she’d done her research before setting out, and recognizes the name). “Nice to officially meet you Kreios. I’m Lexa of the Amazons.” She supposes this means she’s related to him in some likely distant way. Interesting really, though it won’t have any bearing on this meeting.

Kreios is quickly followed by a champagne mare and a palomino mare. The champagne only greets Kreios, but the palomino offers a friendly smile and welcome. “A pleasure to meet you Ashara! I’m Lexa.” Then she turns back to Kreios, as he and his queen will have the final say. “My Khaleesi has sent me here to inquire as to whether you might be interested in an alliance with the Amazons.” Not particularly eloquent, but she is a soldier after all.

and the living are hungry.

lexa.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the dead are gone; kreios, ygritte, diplomats - by Lexa - 04-17-2016, 12:42 AM