• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the dead are gone; kreios, ygritte, diplomats
    ASHARA

She was admittedly napping in the summer rays when a call entered her golden auricles, bringing her absent mind to the present. Her sturdy limbs carry forth the honey-hued mare towards the sound. The general flatland revealed the stranger in the distance with the spotted king and being approached by the newest diplomat. Some chatter she didn’t quite catch but sounded like an introduction flitted in her ears. Her mind was still groggy and blank, unassuming. As she neared, the general audience seemed fairly relaxed to the newcomer so perhaps she was a friend. The dark spotted mare had a distinct smell, of vegetation Ashara has never known, a kingdom she hasn’t visited she deduced. A few strides out, she dips her white starred cranium in greeting to the trio and joins the circle on the king’s free side. Her amber eyes taking in the beautiful mare and her tattoos. There was still so much of this new world to know. She gives a warm smile to the behemoth towering almost twice her height beside her before taking advantage of the pause to speak herself. “I hope I haven’t missed the introductions, in any case, I’m Ashara. Pleased to meet you.” Well she assumes the nature of the visit must be a pleasant one. Perhaps she is naïve since her experience in this world has been nothing but agreeable. Sure, there was talk of a war and there must be malice out there, but the golden vixen hadn’t encountered any of it. She lived a cushy life here, without fear of starvation or predators, and perhaps that lack of distress is what gave her so much confidence in the face of strangers.

If you're ever gonna find a silver lining
    It's gotta be a cloudy day

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the dead are gone; kreios, ygritte, diplomats - by Ashara - 04-15-2016, 08:14 PM