• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i fall asleep in the american flag, i wear my diamonds on skid row; any
    if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad.
    If horse's faces could turn beet red like how in cartoons you see Daffy's head well up with red like a hot thermometer well...that's what is happening to the salmon tinted bay girl. Her eyes flash at him with his malicious tones. Lids narrow to slivers as the small lobes lace back and in response to his haughtiness, SHE lifts HER head as high as she CAN. "Oh a war criminal? Well my mother is the QUEEN." Josselyn sticks her tongue out at him in a -so there!- kind of move. "Hmpf!"

The girl did not intend to reveal so much but the green boy really had her going. He was such a pain! So mean! Joss was not use to boys let along them picking on her. Her small skull falls a bit as she sniffles slightly, the edges of her velvet maw turning downward. "Actually...I can swim." Her tone is audibly meeker when she speaks now as the emerald colt hurt her feelings. The cocoa pools are wet as she looks at him, lower lip poked out. "I don't do anything there...that's why I'm here...TALKING TO A JERKFACE!" Joss yells at him, brows knitting her frustration as her features crumble and the dam that holds back her tears threaten to burst at any moment.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i fall asleep in the american flag, i wear my diamonds on skid row; any - by Josselyn - 04-11-2016, 09:05 PM