• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When you feel my heat [kimber]
    Although the blue mare was not close to their very own little (melting) tea pot, Killdare had learned quickly that this cat was always curious so it's no surprise she hears his call. She briefly ignores it to eat just a few more bites of the green grass that's starting to burn and blow away. Spring was such a short lived season in the Chamber, though lava-Larry likely didn't notice she did and it made her rather snarky.

Kimber worked too hard on looking good to let a little sun run her sweat-free rump.

She was quite content with being a shadow-dweller more than half the time, she wasn't given a great set of manners or moral compass so it's best she isn't in the limelight. To and fro she sways towards the head honcho but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of rushing - she had to get her thrills somehow. "What a sweet voice you have, Killdare," she purrs, sarcastically but with a little chuckle, "what occasion blesses me with your presence?" she curtly adds. She is rather playful today but who knew if in a few minutes she would be done and sinking her proverbially claws into someone.
    Kimber
    You don't know how hard I fought to survive,
    waking up alone when I was left to die

Messages In This Thread
    When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Killdare - 04-10-2016, 01:32 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Kimber - 04-10-2016, 01:48 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Killdare - 04-10-2016, 02:11 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Kimber - 04-10-2016, 03:06 PM