• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ALL HORSES IN THE FALLS - mandatory kingdom meeting
    ASHARA
    If you're ever gonna find a silver lining It's gotta be a cloudy day

Her panicked eased slightly as the painted stag approached, his nicker was greeted with one of her own. “What took you so long?” She joked. Another pinto approached, this one she did not know but it appeared she was one of Archam’s and her nervousness conveyed it wasn’t a good time for introductions anyway.

Much to her relief the deaf mare had found the gathering. Ashara moved aside to allow room for the dappled femme and waited till she was settled. “Kreios, the king has summoned a meeting. He’d like to know if anyone joining a caste has yet to do so.” She mouthed slowly. Leaving out the alliances since the newcomer had as much knowledge about them as the golden vixen. The bay roan took her attention when declaring his new role. Good we need more warriors not that a war was imminent but just for appearances alone, a balanced kingdom is a healthy one.

She remained silent, hoping someone with experience could answer the kings questions, although this seemed to irritate him. “Kreios… She paused to get his attention. “Although I know very little of these other kingdoms I think these alliances are a great idea. From what I’ve heard, those places have a similar moral code as we do. I would be honoured to go with you and learn?” The confidence in her voice still surprised her. She had only called the Falls her home for a year and a half and yet it was her whole life. Her sense of duty suppressed her original fears and she was becoming a content and purposeful woman.

Credit Image stock (starrlightstarbright.dA)/ Artist (Vita)

[Sorry, I was waiting my turn]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: ALL HORSES IN THE FALLS - mandatory kingdom meeting - by Ashara - 04-08-2016, 11:28 AM