• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Wrong Side Of Heaven The Righteous Side Of Hell - Any/Kingdoms
    I listened intently, he spoke of the Queen and her babes, in close age to my own it seemed. Of green forests, and meadows a plenty with grass, a beautiful waterfall.....
    And so a decision had to be made, the breeze had picked up and the budding branches around me rustled together, as if an audience were cheering me on. I pondered for a moment, it sounded lovely really, I was so tired of wandering and loneliness. The companionship of others sounded charming, as well as food it seemed like I didn't have to scavenge for. Companionship, safety, a home, a future even. How could I pass that up?

It sounds wonderful, if this is an invitation to come live there, I'd like to accept it.

I approached the stallion slowly, head lowered in respect, for I knew no other way to act and positioned myself besides him. Reaching over I nudged him softly in thanks and waited for the next step, a new chapter in the short story of Fillie.

*My dogs ran away this morning. :'( I'm hoping they will come back, I've been out looking for them for ages but I have flu so I can't be doing too much. :'(*

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Wrong Side Of Heaven The Righteous Side Of Hell - Any/Kingdoms - by Fillie - 04-08-2016, 11:10 AM