• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is my kingdom come- [any]
    FORGIVENESS IS A CONCERN FOR THE LIVING.

The stag was put in the awkward situation of listening to Nymph and the mare who introduced herself as Kimber fight. It wasn't his business so he tried not to pay it much attention, He gave a dip of his head to Kimber as she introduced herself, she seemed polite but was to involved with Nymph to spark up a conversation.

He gently swayed his tail before moving his attention back to the king who welcomed Arthas. This is different he thought to himself, his father never spoke to him with the kindness these horses did. The king had mentioned Castes and Arthas was unsure of what they meant "I planned on earning my stay here, im not sure what Castes are, but I will join one" he spoke ensuring the king new that Arthas would be one to remember. He would work for his position in this kingdom. Arthas stood silently showing no emotions on his face as the king yelled at Nymph and Kimber before breaking the thick tension asking Arthas were he was from. 

"Well I am not from these lands, my father was the king of a well off herd, I was not his first born and there for I was banished" even though my brother will let that herd die as soon as my father is gone he thought to himself. The jealousy raged inside of the stag. He flicked his ears before returning a gaze "I dont have an exciting story, I have been on my own for a little and I just want to hold a spot in a herd, or your kingdom" he spoke from the heart, hoping to be accepted by this kingdom. Being banished from his family was the hardest thing he has been through, but he hoped this kingdom would be a better life than he has ever previously had.
    ARTHAS

OOC: I LOVED your use of smurf butt lolol

Messages In This Thread
    This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-02-2016, 10:49 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-02-2016, 10:39 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-03-2016, 08:03 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-03-2016, 11:36 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Kimber - 04-03-2016, 12:02 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-03-2016, 01:25 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-03-2016, 06:08 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Arthas - 04-04-2016, 10:50 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Kimber - 04-04-2016, 07:09 PM