• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

rise and rise again [ANY]
    rise and rise again until lambs become lions
    Her worst suspicions are confirmed, the other roaned girl is sure the little critters hair will fall out. That is terrible, wouldn’t it be cold? She would be cold without hair, she just knows it. When was it going to fall out? When was her hair going to fall out? A mess of thoughts and questions fill her mind until a new theory is thrust upon her.

Become a butterfly…

A butterfly, really? Well now, that was something new and exciting and completely unheard of. No one had taken the time to explain such trivial things to Issa though she isn’t sure she had asked all that much of its members. Most of them didn’t seem the type to entertain her young mind, feed her imagination or bank of knowledge. She found them a hard edge group, dark but warm if you poked them in the right direction.

“That’s how a butterfly gets made?! Out of this little worm?” She simply can’t believe it, what a wonderful thought. “A moth? Sooo, it might not be a pretty butterfly?” Of course the girl had always just considered the moths the “ugly” ones, the plain ones, kind of like herself. However as she thought on it longer the discovery gave her hope. Maybe she was like a caterpillar and there was a chance she could turn into a butterfly after she lost her hair.

“So when my hair falls out will I be a butterfly? I could be right? Or maybe I’m a moth..” It was clear that the moth was not her favorite of choices. “How long do I have to wait for my hair to fall out?” Time was of the essence wasn’t it? She would probably be made to wait forever for her great change and she was impatient as most young things tend to be.

“Oh, that sounds really nice but hot maybe.” Of course anywhere that had so much sun had to be hot didn’t it? “You want to see the Valley? Yeah that’d be fun we can go see the Valley.” Why not, it wasn’t every day Issa stumbled across another child, she had to be nice right? If she wasn’t, then Heartfire wouldn’t want to play with her anymore she worried.
    Issa
    Phoenix shifting daughter of Flamevein and Bitch

uhh this is kind of a mess xD

Messages In This Thread
    rise and rise again [ANY] - by Issa - 03-12-2016, 11:57 AM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Heartfire - 03-24-2016, 02:06 PM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Issa - 03-26-2016, 08:55 AM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Heartfire - 03-26-2016, 09:45 PM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Issa - 03-27-2016, 08:53 AM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Heartfire - 03-30-2016, 01:02 PM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Issa - 04-05-2016, 08:55 AM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Heartfire - 04-09-2016, 01:12 PM