• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(Any) "You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it"
    Anahi had to admit, she was surprised that the stallion was respecting the distance she set. Normally, any stallion who was after a mare would step closer and not respect her, or give chase should the mare decide to run off. Anahi had considered that, but considering the stallion hadn't moved closer, she suddenly found herself growing curious.

Was it possible that she could be wrong? Was this stallion different than all the ones she'd encountered before? Every fiber in her being told her no, that he was the same, but he sure wasn't acting like it. Anahi shuffled her hooves, for a moment pondering on what answer she should give the stallion.

She had no doubts about one thing; he wanted her to be part of his herd. Even if he turned out to be a little like him, this roan stallion seemed civil enough. A bit nice, too, but Anahi wouldn't admit that out loud if it would feed his ego. The thought of being in a stallion's herd unnerved her a bit, because she knew what season would eventually arrive. She'd just think of something when that time came.

Maybe she should go check out this kingdom. Anahi had done some wandering since arriving here, but only to places close by, like the valley and the nearby playground where she'd foals congregating to play with one another. She'd never been to this... kingdom, whatever it was.

Deciding on an answer, Anahi looked up at the stallion, "I... suppose I will go to see this... kingdom you speak of. Perhaps I will like it there."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: (Any) "You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it" - by Anahi - 04-04-2016, 07:17 PM