• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nothing is coming to rise - Offspring, diplomats
    Brynmor

"With my speechless calm eyes."

”A new ruler doesn’t necessary mean that the ideology will be different though. I’d have to admit that Killdare seems different than Straia, but that doesn’t mean he will rule different than the former Chamber queen.” As he speaks he’s barely able to contain the venom in his voice. He doesn’t sound like himself, but it are his truest displayed emotions. Brynmor is kind and goodhearted, yet the past still bothers him. The only one who could cause a more heavier reaction from the gray male was Gryffen, the puppeteer himself. But it probably was a good thing that the Chamber’s former master of whisperers had disappeared. ”Nonetheless I look forward to the changes and will try to help you the best I can to strengthen the Tundra. Even if I might not like how these changes will turn out to be.”

He had to admit that Offspring was right there, what the Chamber had done, take part in and accomplished was something powerful. But he guessed that the original residents of the Gates didn’t really look at things that way. If he had been in their place he wouldn’t have. According to the rumours the Gates was already much darker than she had ever been, and such change would probably not be liked by everybody.

Blue eyes meet red ones and after holding that gaze Brynmor nods. ”So you seek alliance with the Chamber, Gates and Valley, am I correct?” he asks, naming the kingdoms they’ve mostly been speaking about lately. Those three kingdoms and with the Tundra as forth had gotten a new ruler around the same time. But also the Falls had recently gotten herself a new pair of rules. ”The Falls, what do you think about the Falls? King Kreios and Queen Ygritte have only been crowned short before you took over Hurricane’s reign. Or do you think of their king’s relations to the Deserts as something that will stand in the way?”

With their short term objectives clear – the Gates, Valley and Chamber – he’s curious to learn how Offspring thinks about the other kingdoms. The black king had already voiced out his thoughts about an alliance with the Jungle, but other than that he hadn’t spoken yet. Brynmor wanted to know, or at least where they stood now, as he might get in touch with those other kingdoms during trips outside the Tundra. He had yet to run to any of them in the field, but it would only be a matter of time until that would happen.

"Nothing is coming to rise."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - Offspring, diplomats - by Offspring - 03-23-2016, 12:46 AM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - Offspring, diplomats - by Offspring - 03-23-2016, 11:17 PM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - Offspring, diplomats - by Offspring - 03-29-2016, 10:13 AM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - Offspring, diplomats - by Offspring - 04-03-2016, 02:14 PM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - Offspring, diplomats - by Brynmor - 04-04-2016, 12:37 PM