• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Adrenalize Me
    She softened instantly, like warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies falling apart in a small child's hand. Hyro felt the embrace of his wing across her back, and suddenly those feathered contraptions were no longer silly, a tremor traveled along her spine, a sultry fire deep inside sprung alive with hungry flames. She pushed her body against him, reveling in the closeness of this new stranger. Closing her dark mahogany eyes in content, she strolls along for a while, oblivious to the world, drunk in the moment, high on his scent. I'm a little drunk on you.
    Hyro is brough back to reality when his tantalizing voice breaks the silence. A name he asks, of course, she has a name, if she could just summon the words to her lips, snap out of this hypnotic daze. She tilted her head I curiosity, there was a tone of sincerity in his voice, with a dash of caring sprinkled on her. The thick muscle along the top of his neck flexed with every step, and Hyro playfully nibbled along his crest, Hyroniemus, but you can call me Hyro, or Cupcake if you please, the words slipped along the breeze, like satin and lace trembling on the wind. She giggled a little to herself about the Cupcake part. Get a hold of yourself woman.
    And so they wandered, draped in his physical form, drenched in his scent. Happiness you could say? Hyro knew not of the sort, but if this was happiness and content, it was a cocktail she'd pound at the bar every night.

Messages In This Thread
    Adrenalize Me - by Hyroniemus - 04-02-2016, 08:11 PM
    RE: Adrenalize Me - by Marijuana - 04-03-2016, 08:46 AM
    Adrenalize Me - by Hyroniemus - 04-03-2016, 07:37 PM