• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is my kingdom come- [any]

It had been an odd winter, and he was glad to see spring come. He knew he would have yet another child coming into the world soon. He hadn't meant to spawn so many different children, but it had happened none the less. He was a bit of loner in the love department, and nature had a way of instinctively moving the world along. Everything was so different from when he first arrived, no longer was he a spy, no longer did he live on egg shells, no longer was he stuck in this limbo of restriction from two different kingdoms. No longer was Keeva here either. He had met her and fell so hard so fast. He hadn't meant to, in fact, he pushed her away more than once, and yet they always returned to each other. It was something that seemed to happen without his knowledge but she instantly was a part of him and he welcomed her presence and it quickly became normal. One day she was just gone, and it tore his heart open more than he would ever be prepared to admit. The necromancer didn't expect to ever unshackle the chains around his heart again. So he saw no issue with his ways, he was a stallion and did as nature intended. Petya had joined chamber as a result, and Karaugh was in Silver Cove, Chamber's wild card alliance member, his kids were bettering his world, or at least, his kingdom's world--All was as it should be.

Winter was when Keeva left, winter was always hard, and he was thankful for the distractions this winter held. He had left the tundra in a whirl of emotion, and followed Vaughan's information to the Falls, Ygritte had taken up search from there, and the bay went to look at home. Along the way, he met Arthas in the field and well ended up recruiting a stallion. So after the turmoil that had been winter, he was glad spring had come and with it a new recruit fresh from the field. At least, something good had come from this freak situation. The recruit was a dapple grey named Arthas and he would grow to be a good addition, with some direction and training. Nymph had led the stallion to Chamber (while searching fro Vessel) and hoped to find Killdare once there so he could drop off the grey and return to searching. He, of course, toured the pine riddled forest, showing the stallion some of the kingdom's best features. He made sure to keep an eye out for the filly in the process but there was no sign or scent of her anywhere.

It was during that tour that he heard the rumbling tenor or his King. Of course, he was not alone, Killdare seemed to always be around others or on the move working on moving his vision forward. the blood bay was proud of Killdare, as a ruler and a friend. He led the new recruit forward towards the leader, explaining he was about to meet the king of Chamber as he went. But once he saw the owner of one the other voices he stopped. Kimber, of course, it was her. He wasn't ready to talk to her. He wasn't ready to confront her on her betrayal. She had failed to inform him of his children. He himself hadn't realized how big a deal it would be until it happened. She had crushed him, taken time away from his kids. Most stallions might not have cared, he didn't think he would care, but with Kimber he did. It was the first sign that his heart had come unshackled for the blue mare, but he was blind to it then, and still not yet aware.

The bay's dark eyes looked from the cover of trees, ignoring the dapple grey at his side and he watched the blue mare listened to her laughter float on the air. The slurry of emotion that bubbled through him was complex and he was unsure which emotion was the base. But anger was a not he could fixate on, and so he held to that. He was angry with the blue mare. He fortified himself with a sharp exhale and turned to Arthas. "Are you ready to meet Killdare, Kidd?" He smirked assuming, the stallion would reply with his own chosen nickname. After waiting for any reply or questions, he moved into the gathering. He moved over close to Killdare and waited for him to respond to his preexisting company. The conjurer focused solely on the magma king and completely ignored Kimber, it was all he could do for the moment.

He had to talk to her, but it wouldn't be here, he had to get Arthas off his hands and then he would figure out Kimber. He knew there was no avoiding it as he just heard Killdare speak of the family issue and he didn't know if Kimber was yet aware. After the king replied he spoke to the ruler, "Sorry to intrude King Lady-killer, but I would like to introduce you to Arthas, the newest recruit to Chamber. Killdare, this is Arthas....Arthas, Killdare- King of Chamber and Grand Ruler Supreme of all things magma." I wicked smiled fluttered across the bay's dark lips. He was never tame, that was for sure, but he knew when was appropriate for seriousness- which he proved in the Tundra. He had stuffed away his worry and he was ready to return to his search.

At that point he stepped back to let Arthas and Killdare meet, his role was mostly done. He chanced a glance at Kimber, his dark pools flickered over her body. Searching for any sign of injury or change, and her reaction to the news. She had healed from the war and seemed calmer than last he say her... but that was the war and frantic was the normal then. He opened his mouth to say something to her, however, the sharp words suddenly felt wrong. He shut his mouth and looked away, not liking that he lost the hold on the single emotion that was to get him through this encounter. He searched inward, sifting through the emotion within him. Anger still simmered for the mare, but it didn't seem right, it no longer was so strong. But he wondered if Kimber even knew Vessel was missing. so he turned to the mare in hopes they could put the issue aside and find the filly. "I am about to search the forest, maybe you can search the meadow...considering she went missing after wanting to come see you, but if you are more worried about kingdom ranks, than please stay sergeant Kimber." Smooth, the necromancer thought to himself as if the situation wasn't tense enough. Apparently he hadn't lost hold of the anger he had held onto. He knew he was just worried about Vessel, and Kimber didn't deserve it but... he couldn't take it back now. and he kind of didn't want to. He flicked his tail in agitation on turned to leave, a glance over his shoulder was all he gave to see if Kimber would follow to help search.

Nymphetamine

in my heart, that barless prison
    discolours all with tunnel vision

@[Arthas]
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-02-2016, 10:49 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-02-2016, 10:39 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-03-2016, 08:03 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-03-2016, 11:36 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Kimber - 04-03-2016, 12:02 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-03-2016, 01:25 PM