• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is my kingdom come- [any]

you call me a bitch like it's a bad thing,
    you call me a freak like that means something

Kimber was a confusing creature, her personality was extreme to say the least - an immaculate introvert hiding under the shadow's cloak or fiercely standing in the throws of battle, speaking her mind. Such a conflict takes its toll on her, always battling the need for silence but hating being silenced herself. Her boughts of introversion were starting to make her skin crawl though after her children had left and both 'lovers' of sorts out of the picture. The snowfall had all but stopped and soon it would be melting away to reveal a bed of charred forest floors, more would be flourishing and springtime always had them eager to connect. It wasn't long before she smelled the molten King passing through the area and she followed him in the tree line until another mare approached him -- a bright red, cautionary mare. Kimber chuckles to herself at what a strange group the Chamber is but at least they aren't like the Amazon mares. They may be colorful but they aren't psychotic.

She listens from a distance as they talk about alliances with the Tundra and the red mare's brother comes into play, Lupei - the start of all the amazonian chaos. Our blue mare decides to join, although she may not be welcomed it has yet to stop her in the last five years of her life. She has never formally met Killdare spare kingdom meetings but she acknowledges him with a wry grin, "It must be rough picking up after destructive women," she laughs, she thought fondly of Straia but she found a lot of similarities within the two of them - of course she would be fond of her. Kimber doesn't know this other mare but figured that she would play her diplomatic fiddle and dance. "I'm Kimber, your brother seems a bit of an idiot for what he did but luckily, it looks like the Amazon's magician was kind enough to spare him," she says and a her brow furrows thinking of her, Kimber would not be so nice when she ran into the silver lioness again. "Speaking of the Amazons, do we have any business there? Because I'd be more than happy to volunteer to go...and to the Gates if need be, though I'm fairly certain most of their population is dying or too young to actually fight." The reality has set in that Kimber is the only female ranked in the army and Lupei and Zayn are her competition. Kimber quickly realizes just how many men she is surrounded by in ranks. Her children are grown, she has nothing to get in the way of training or fighting now - she might as well make something of herself. "Enough about Hurricane Straia, what is it that King Killdare wants?" she asks with a slight chuckle and flirtation -- all innocent. Although the red mare may be thinking about heir's and procreating, it's the farthest thing from Kimber's mind.

It's time to have some fun.

k i m b e r

Messages In This Thread
    This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-02-2016, 10:49 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-02-2016, 10:39 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-03-2016, 08:03 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-03-2016, 11:36 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Kimber - 04-03-2016, 12:02 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-03-2016, 01:25 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-03-2016, 06:08 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Arthas - 04-04-2016, 10:50 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Kimber - 04-04-2016, 07:09 PM