• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Adrenalize Me

"Baby, call me whatever you like. Just don't call me late for dinner." He gives a little laugh as his pretty girl moves to be by his side. He likes the feel of her warm skin against his, the green feathered appendages lifting and extending to lay lightly across Hyro's spine. A small chuckle follows her little love tap on his chest, her lips make his breath catch in his chest as he loves nothing more than someone as playful as him.

The large skull cocks slightly to her inquiry of him being a 'one pump chump'. Now in different circumstances, hell yes he was! Especially if he was giving it a go at a lady that wasn't his while her stallion was away. Wham bam and thank you ma'am! But in the comfort of his own home? No. They had all the time in the world. The striped male dips his head to give her a little nudge with his poll (he likes having her draped in his scent). "I never asked you name. Don't hold it against me, I just prefer to be home than in the field to talk more." There is a sincerity in his voice as they have strolled into the Echo Trails. The thick male enjoys their little walk so far and intends for it to last a tad bit longer. It was nice to be close to another body for the other mares have yet to even show up.

Bitches.

Messages In This Thread
    Adrenalize Me - by Hyroniemus - 04-02-2016, 08:11 PM
    RE: Adrenalize Me - by Marijuana - 04-03-2016, 08:46 AM
    Adrenalize Me - by Hyroniemus - 04-03-2016, 07:37 PM