• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any]

I can see through you,
    see to the real you

If it was one thing he inherited from his mother is was her ability to always be sticking his nose where it didn't necessarily belong. It has been anything short of a blur since the war, he's seen dragons, cats of prey, bears, tigers, wolves, you name it - all in one place but he was more interested in the man who ruffled his mother's feathers. The floppy eared colt shivers as he enters the Tundra, why on earth would they want to come here? A more fitting question would be why is he following them? 

A boy needs a father figure.

Vaughan was barely a boy anymore as he was quickly approaching two and growing larger (and cockier) each day, he needed to be disciplined and taught. He listens from a distance as the two Kings banter about allies and changes being made. He grows bored easily as it is and this talk isn't helping. The black male approaches the group with his one ear standing as he greets the only one he knows the name of, "Nymph. You ruffled my mother's feathers so I find you entertaining - I hope you don't mind I've come along for this...meeting," he then looks to Killdare knowing that word is he's the new King. "Excuse me for seeming ignorant but if we're allying - what exactly are they offering us? Also, have any of you seen a blood bay filly hanging about? She's my sister and she's gone missing from me." He is a strange young man, more concerned with the sense of family and protection that finding his own path. Perhaps he had stumbled on it without even knowing so, only time would tell. "Oh, yeah and to the abominable snowman - I'm Vaughan, from the Chamber. 
    Vaughan

RIP my muse and this post.
    nyquil is a muse killer. what are words. what is anything.

pneumonia is terrible.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 03-23-2016, 11:37 PM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 03-26-2016, 09:54 AM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 03-31-2016, 11:12 AM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by vaughan - 04-02-2016, 10:03 PM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 04-03-2016, 02:07 AM