• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Adrenalize Me
    Well she followed, watching those cute little butt dimples of his swing side to side. Hypnotizing you could say. You pervert.

This place was pretty, like someone sharted rainbows and glitter all over the place and topped it with a cherry. Hyro wasn't sure what to think at first, one step at a time behind this stranger who'd decided to call her 'Cupcake'. Of all things, she was far from a Cupcake.

The place looked empty, where was everyone? Surely there were other 'Cupcakes', maybe a vanilla one, and a strawberry one..... Your getting off track now Hyro.

Sooo, Mari, can I call you Mari? Or Juana, or cupcake? A smirk crossed her lips, and she flicked her tail casually across her haunches. Quickening the pace she jogged, catching up to his shoulder and reaching over to nip at the muscular crest. Then nuzzling her lips down towards his chest, before swinging around to face him front on.
    Tell me, are you one of these one pump chumps, or can we converse in a more general manner?
    Hyro was prodding, probing the mind of this stallion, working out just how much to give up, and just how much to hold back. Under this glass façade was an intelligent, strong 'cupcake', the bitchiness simply came with the territory, like icing. Are you trying to be funny?

She stood there, still, gazing at this handsome hunk of horse flesh. Questioning. What's it gonna be cupcake?

Messages In This Thread
    Adrenalize Me - by Hyroniemus - 04-02-2016, 08:11 PM
    RE: Adrenalize Me - by Marijuana - 04-03-2016, 08:46 AM
    Adrenalize Me - by Hyroniemus - 04-03-2016, 07:37 PM