• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A New Friend for Me! [Astara, Any]
    the words she knows the tune she hums

Zara was ready to birth in the coming weeks, it was growing uncomfortable and her bulge was hard to miss. As much as the mare wanted to run she was becoming uncoordinated this far in the pregnancy and being so petite. All she wanted to do was prance around the mare as she normally would, but discomfort was setting in and she just stood there flicking her tail around.

She listened as the mare began to speak "Find weir? I haven't seen him in a while" she admitted. It has been a season or two now since she has seen the familiar face. She did wonder were he is but didn't spend much time looking for him. Astara than asked were to find shelter and gave a small chuckle "anywhere is safe, Weir put up a border of ice, no one unwanted can get in" the magical powers that Weir had to create snow, he made a boarder protecting the Dale from the war. "I don't sleep much anymore, so Ill be up if you want to sleep" she gave a small nicker nudging the mare to sleep if so desired.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

Messages In This Thread
    A New Friend for Me! [Astara, Any] - by Zaravich - 03-31-2016, 07:20 AM
    RE: A New Friend for Me! [Astara, Any] - by Zaravich - 04-02-2016, 04:15 PM