• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any]
    ± when you feel my heat, look into my eyes ±
    Once upon a time Killdare would have lost his head at the words that caused his hackles to raise. If anyone was the most surprised that he had swallowed his bile so quickly, it was he himself. Another passing of words and his brow raises to look at Nymphetamine at his side, so eager to vouch for him but it only increases his firm belief in keeping the necromancer around. It’s all true though, most would have cast the bay away, marked him a traitor and knighted him with a banishment. Killdare thought and saw otherwise, though the man made himself a spy, had they not asked it of him in some way? Did he not freely slaughter the Gates man when the moment counted, when their own young were at stake? He had, he had done those things and thus had kept his place within the realm of soot and ash.

The King only snorted in affirmation at the blood’s words but he did not seek to place his pedestal higher by some recollection of good works. His actions could speak for themselves and already they were on the road to change, barreling forward like a steam locomotive without brakes. He would not halt his mission for the alliance he sought, there was no turning back now.

He holds his curiosity in as the other King coats himself in frost, which is so – appropriate. Ice for the ice kingdom and King, their gifts so different but who wants to hang around only a reflection of themselves all the time? Not Killdare. The magma King actually enjoyed the array of talents and differences the Chamber held, in both magic and demeanor of his peoples, his boys. (ahem, and girls he supposes because they too continue to grow on him)

“I am thankful for your consideration and open mind to all this Offspring. We want change, I want change and I should have it if we can all manage to keep the peace amongst ourselves. I welcome the days to pass and the meetings you will share with our current allies, and hope that you can find some common ground with those we do not easily befriend. I accept the terms of alliance as you see fit, no doubt you know where to find us.” He nods to them both, returning to his state of molten material once more.

“You’ll find a gift in one of your caves for your women and children, I hope the intrusion is a welcome one, I mean them no harm by it.” With that he turns to leave, nodding to Nymph to do the same. If curiosity struck them, the Tundra people would find a pool of bubbling lava resting within the depths of a nearby ice cave.
    KILLDARE
    magma King of the Chamber

meh short n sweet- wanted to wrap it up and give Isle her sauna xD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 03-23-2016, 11:37 PM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 03-26-2016, 09:54 AM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 03-31-2016, 11:12 AM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Killdare - 04-02-2016, 08:14 AM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 04-03-2016, 02:07 AM