• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any]

kreios

don't you tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash

“I like the name Shaman,” I say. It slides easily off the tongue, and I can easily imagine a boy by that name romping around the Falls, bold and handsome. Pleased by the thought, I lean forward to press my pale muzzle against Teali’s side, hoping to be able to feel the foal there. It might be too soon, I know, but I have always been enthralled.

“Do you like it here, in the Falls?” I ask Teali, pulling back to meet her eyes. She has said she is looking for something, and while my desire is to keep her here with me, I cannot help but wonder if she is happy here. I want her to be, of course, and I enjoy having her around. She is as beautiful as the day I’d found her in the Field, and while there had been a brief internal battle with myself at the idea of having other stallions in the Falls, I’d adjusted.

“Have you met Ygritte yet?” It occurs to me that the bay queen had mentioned wanted to meet Teali, and I’m not sure if she had had the time yet. Part of me wonders if it is simply jealously, if Ygritte only wants to check out her competition. There is none, of course. I am not a monogamous man, and will take and protect all of the mares closest to me. It might cause contention of course, but something tells me that Teali might thrive on that sort of discord.

Messages In This Thread
    Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any] - by TEALi - 03-21-2016, 10:02 AM
    RE: Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any] - by TEALi - 03-21-2016, 11:13 AM
    RE: Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any] - by TEALi - 03-25-2016, 09:28 PM
    RE: Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any] - by TEALi - 03-29-2016, 10:15 PM
    RE: Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any] - by Kreios - 03-31-2016, 10:13 AM