• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any]

He felt the reaction as dappled grey's words hit Killdare, obviously his new king did not like the way it came across. the magma felt hotter as if it radiated a greater heat from the unique power Killdare now held. While he usually versed himself in sarcastic remarks about his friend and king, he knew now was a moment a diplomat was needed .Was it not his job to step in and ease tension, to promote the want of his kingdom? The lanky bay took a step forward, as his king visually swallowed him anger within. Internally he found that interesting- he hadn't seen the magma king recoil his new skin in such a way before. He was upset by the fact his king was angered, but he let that wash away. He turned his attention to the other diplomat, as he stopped level with Killdare. He was about to speak when Killdare himself spoke first.

His king was frustrated, rightly so, as his leadership was vastly different than the recent past. But he didn't stop the king, or interject, the tension hadn't risen. So he waited, he allowed the king to respond, Offspring to do the same, and finally Brynmor. Each time turning his head to the speaker, taking in their words and deciding how best to reply to help move the negotiation forward. It was obvious that the tension was eased, but still flickered in the background. There was surely a way to help put that aside more completely. He looked at Brynmor, he had heard whispered of what had happened to him but hadn't met him in person until today. If the murmurs were true, he understood the grey's apprehension. But Beqanna was changing, and they all had to let go of the past, had to help move things forward. "I can speak personally on how different Killdare is from even the most recent of rulers. His way of leading is completely different than those in the past. I do not wish to share all my secrets, nor is this the time, but I feel it is safe to say that I wouldn't be here if Killdare wasn't the forward thinker and ruler he is. He truly does want to move forward." The necromancer let his gaze move from Brynmor to Offspring, hoping his words were the right ones, that hey helped ease the tension that sat lingering in the darker corners of their minds. He waited for questions, he was sure they would come.

SIX FEET DEEP IS THE INCISION, SUNSETTER

Nymphetamine

ooc: I don't know what this is.... its kinda crappy. sorry
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 03-23-2016, 11:37 PM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 03-26-2016, 09:54 AM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Nymphetamine - 03-31-2016, 08:41 AM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 03-31-2016, 11:12 AM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 04-03-2016, 02:07 AM